Praxair, Inc. Quality Technician- Calibration in Ellisville, Mississippi
Quality Technician- Calibration
Praxair Surface Technologies (PST), a subsidiary of Praxair, Inc., a Fortune 300 company that supplies atmospheric, process, specialty gases, high-performance coatings, and related services & technologies is seeking a Quality Technician in our plant located in Ellisville, MS.
Working in the PGT plant, this individual performs a variety of Quality related activities to support the ongoing Quality and Delivery improvements including:
- Handle non-conforming material by organizing, documenting, interacting with the customer to meet customer requirements.
- Perform visual and dimensional inspection on production parts including conforming and non-conforming material.
- Maintains register for calibration recall system.
- Perform 10X inspection on customer parts that have been stripped.
- Perform First Article Inspection activities as directed.
- Perform internal Quality Audits and Go Cards.
- Perform basic Quality System maintenance activities.
Assist Quality team in preparing for S1000 (AS9100) and AC7004 (Nadcap) audits
High School Diploma/GED isrequired
Must be self-sufficient and focusedon assigned duties
Must be able to work closely withQuality / Engineering / Operations on assigned tasks
Knowledge of visual and dimensionalinspection techniques a plus
Must be able to prioritize work tomeet deadlines
Must be reliable to achieve assigned dutiesin a timely manner
Working extended hours and/orweekends and holidays may be required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Primary Location Mississippi-Ellisville
Req ID: 19001381